Nadi Dosha, when it comes down to Vedic Astrology, is one of the most dangerous and inauspicious combinations. This happens when the Nadi of a girl and a boy are identical during a horoscope match. All of you must know that Kundali Milan is performed before any marital alliance Kundali Milan. This is to ensure that both the girl and boy are compatible and that they have the right mental, emotional, and physical well-being.
It is one aspect of AshtaKoot, which is analyzed by astrologers while Kundali Milan through the natal charts or birth charts of the boy and girl. Each aspect has a number of points that add up to 36. The compatibility score, which is a measure of the extent of the union, can be calculated based on these points. Nadi has the highest number of points (8), so it is the most important.
According to Vedic Astrology, Nadi Dosha represents a significant and major defect in the Conley. Expert astrologers are not recommending the alliance. However, many factors can also impact and influence the defect that takes control of Nadi Dosh.
- It all depends on the severity of the defect. However, it is impossible to underestimate a Nadi Dosha in any circumstance. The couple will have to deal with many challenges, adverse effects, as well as life-threatening situations.
- Nadi Dosha has been blamed for many progeny issues in a lot of couples. They may not be able to conceive or they might have other issues.
- There is always miscommunication, confusion, miscommunication, argumentative talks, and constant misunderstanding throughout the marriage.
- Couples cannot respect one another’s choices and feelings in life. The couple cannot be attracted to each other through mutual admiration, understanding, and love.
- One of the most difficult but common issues caused by Nadi Dosha is having mentally or physically weak kids or inheriting genetic defects.
- Both the partners and either one of them can have health problems.
- Sudden death is also possible. If the partner is not able to survive, they can be seriously injured by fatal accidents.
Different types of Nadi Dosh
There are three types of Nadi. Each one has nine birth stars. These are the types of Nadi, along with their nakshatras.
- Adi Nadi- Uttara Purva Jyeshta, Phalguni, Bhadrapada, Moola, Hasta, Shatabhisha Punarvasu, Aardra, Ashwini
- Madhya Nadi- Chitra, Uttara Phalguni, Anuradha Bhadrapada, Dhanistha, Bharani, Pushyami, Purva Mrigashira, Pooraashadha
- Antya Nadi- Uttaraashadha, Swati, Rohini, Kritika, Revati, Shravani, Vishakha Aaslesha, Magha
Is the Nadi of the couple the same?
Vedic Astrology has a solution or remedy for every problem. There are also remedies and solutions for big defects like Nadi Dosha. The more serious the problem is, the more difficult and important the solution. You should ensure that you have enough energy and time to perform rituals, remedies, or find solutions for Andy. Your dedication is the most important thing.
- First, chant the Mahamrityunjaya mantras. These mantras must be chanted a specified number of times or 1.5 million times.
- During Lord Shiva’s prayer, the main priest is assisted and assisted by worshippers and Brahmins. A Havan follows.
- The donation is then made on a large scale. It all depends on how intense the Dosha is, but the Brahmins may be given gold, food equivalent to your body weight, or a cow.
Before making any decision, consult an expert online astrologer in India. Nadi Dosha can be a serious defect that should not be ignored or managed on your own. It is one aspect of AshtaKoot, which is analyzed by astrologers while Kundali Milan through the natal charts or birth charts of the boy and girl. Please get your birth charts checked first if you and your partner share the same Nadi. Hope this information will assist you.
Also, check our other interesting blogs