Public App is the fastest-growing local news-sharing app in India. Due to its popularity, the app has gained the number one position on Google Playstore. The app boasts more than 50 million users, including renowned celebrities and politicians that share informative content daily.
What is the Public App?
Public App is a short-form video-sharing platform like Tiktok that focuses on providing news updates, local events, traffic situations, weather updates, or recent happenings in the city. The difference between Public App and Tiktok is that the latter focuses on entertainment while the public app focuses on informative content.
Public App gained immense success after India banned Chinese apps like Tiktok, Bigo, and Musically. While these apps focus on providing fun and entertainment, Public App aims to deliver factual and informative content to the users.
Why Use the Public App?
Public App is like a local Indian social media platform that caters to the Indian audience. The app is available in multiple Indian languages like Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam, etc. In addition to news updates, the public app also sends alerts regarding the latest events or festivals happening in the locality.
Furthermore, the app provides news regarding celebrity sightings, tourism spots, areas under construction, and electricity outages, making it an essential app for Indian citizens.
Public app also proves to be an effective networking platform as people can post requests and upload residential listings, job openings, or vacancy announcements.
Purpose of Public App
Public app aims to connect India’s rural and urban communities by bringing the localities and metropolitan cities on a single platform. Public app houses 50,000 government officials, journalists, and influencers who provide new and authentic information to the audience.
Benefits of Using Public App
Public app is a must-have app for Indians due to the following benefits:
- Keeps the user updated 24/7 regarding the latest happenings in their area.
- Provides region-wise news updates.
- Available in different Indian languages.
- The videos are organized in different categories, such as daily horoscope, weather updates, current affairs, educational updates, job posts, religious updates, etc. Users can watch the videos by clicking on the category of their choice.
- Users can gain first-hand information and bite-sized news in short videos.
- Informs users regarding major incidents like traffic jams, robbery, under-construction routes, and the latest infrastructure development.
- The public app also notifies users about free health camps and checkups so that they can avail this opportunity on time.
- Users can record and upload their queries or issues on any matter they face so that the concerned authorities can take action.
- Users can also report local issues of their region on the public app.
- Whenever the latest event happens, the public app instantly sends notifications to the users.
How to Download the Public App?
The public app is available on Android only at the moment. You can follow the steps below to start the Public App Download:
- Open Google Playstore and search Public App.
- Click on the official link, which is uploaded by Everyone.
- Tap the install button to download the app.
- After successful installation, open the app.
- Sign up as a new user. You can register through email, Facebook, or Google account.
- After successful login, you will come across a newsfeed featuring short informative videos from different users. You can follow your favorite influencers, news reporters, or celebrities on the app. You can also upload your videos.
If your mobile phone does not support Google Playstore, you can download the Public app apk file from any of the apk sites as follows:
- To install apk files, your mobile phone needs to grant permission to third-party sites. Enable installation from third-party sites on your mobile phone by going to mobile settings. Click on Security, and click on the Allow Unknown Resources.
- Search Public App apk on the internet browser.
- Open any apk website and click on the download link.
- Your download will automatically start. After the Public App Download is complete, you can install the application.
You can also log in via the public app’s official website online. If you want to use the public app on your PC, then you need to install an emulator. Follow the instructions mentioned below to ensure Public App Download:
- Install an emulator such as Bluestacks emulator on your PC
- Emulators usually have pre-installed Google Playstore.
- Search for a public app on the play store.
- Download the official app uploaded by Everyone.
- After successfully downloading the app, open the app to register or sign in to enjoy the videos.
Public App Statistics
Some of the detailed statistics of Public app are:
CEO of Public App: Azhar Iqubal (founder of I Shorts)
Headquarters: Uttar Pradesh, India
Founded in: April 2019
Platform type: Private
Users: Over 50 million
A public app is an excellent platform for Indians to get first-hand information from journalists, reporters, celebrities, and influencers. Apps like public apps help people learn about the latest happenings in their local vicinity.
Visit Here at gilddecor.com also for more interesting blogs
Leave a Reply