Last Updated on 2022-07-27 by AlexHales
Snapchat is one of the most famous apps for iOS devices. It has millions of users, who enjoy using this app for sending images, videos, and short messages to their friends and family members. Does Snapchat keeps crashing on your iPhone? Don’t worry, we have some solutions for you which will help you to solve this problem.
Steps to Fix Snapchat Keeps Crashing Issue on iPhone –
1. Check for the latest Snapchat update.
The first thing you need to check is for the latest Snapchat update. Make sure that you have the latest version of the app on your device. If it is still crashing, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If you are still having issues, try deleting the app and reinstalling it again.
2. Force restart your iPhone if needed.
If your iPhone is still running and you’re having issues with Snapchat, you can force restart it by holding down the power button and home button at the same time for about four seconds. This will shut off your phone, so make sure to save any unsaved work first.
Once done, keep holding until the screen goes black and then releases with an Apple logo appearing on-screen (this may take up to 30 seconds). Once released, let go of both buttons and wait for your device to restart itself. This information was originally published on our blog here: https://www.idropnews.com/blog/how-to-fix-snapchat-keeps-crashing-on-your
3. Check whether there is any network issue
If you have a cellular connection, check to see if there’s an issue with your network and fix it. You can do this by turning off wifi and then turning it back on again until the problem is resolved. If you have no internet connection at all, try restarting your iPhone first before proceeding with the next step.
If you’re still having problems even after the steps above, try going into “Settings” and scroll down until you find “Cellular Data” under “Network.” Tap on this option and select “Restore Cellular Data”. This will clear out any temporary data that may be causing issues with Snapchat Keeps Crashing On Your iPhone!
4. Uninstall and reinstall Snapchat from your iOS device
If your Snapchat is crashing, look for an uninstall and reinstall option in the app to see if that fixes the issue.
To uninstall and reinstall Snapchat from your iOS device:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Search for Snapchat and tap on it to open its product page.
- Tap ‘Update’ if you have already downloaded it or tap ‘Get’ if you haven’t yet downloaded it and then tap ‘Install’. After installation has finished, log out of all social media accounts associated with this app (like Facebook) and close Snapchat completely by pressing the Home button twice until you see the Apple logo on the screen before opening it again.* Now go back into Settings > General > Device Management, tap on ‘Snapchat’ under the “Installed Apps” section.* Enter password when prompted and then select “Trust” when prompted again.*Now launch the Snapchat app again (make sure Airplane mode is off)
5. Delete your all Snapchat data
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on General and then select Storage & iCloud Usage.
- Find Snapchat and tap it to view its details, then hit Delete App in the upper right corner.
- Reboot your phone and try using Snapchat again to see if it works now.
6. Contact the Professional Team for help.
If you have tried all the above-mentioned solutions and still you are having the same issue then you need to contact the professional team for help. You can seek assistance from Snapchat Support staff that has enough knowledge and expertise in solving these types of issues related to your device. They will guide you through different ways in order to fix Snapchat keeps crashing on iPhone issue without any hassle.
If there is no other way out, then we would suggest you should contact them right away because they are available 24/7 on their toll-free number which is +1-844-224-3107 where they will answer all your queries and provide proper solutions if possible or else they will give advice regarding how long one needs to wait before getting a solution for this problem (if it cannot be resolved).
7. Contacting Snapchat Support Staff
All of the solutions listed here should be tried before contacting Snapchat Support staff. If you are still having the same issue after trying all the solutions, then you should contact SnapChat’s Support Staff.
For more read – What Could Be Causing Snapchat to Crash On An iPhone?
We hope that this article has helped you to fix the Snapchat app crashing on the iPhone issue. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them in the comment section below and our experts will get back to you as soon as they can.
Also Recommended – https://gilddecor.com/alternatives-sites-for-vegamovies/