Grip lock ties were designed with the intention of securing wires in high-vibration settings, such as those found in aircraft and racing. For large and minor operations alike, this design’s rubber lining gives a spring-like movement that simplifies installing the deep-toothed design.
Convenient, simple to utilize and something that you can’t manage without, grasp lock ties are a priority frill in your family. They initially planned these connections to forestall wire and link harm in high vibration conditions like cars, modern machines, and so on. They likewise plan them to shield wire protection and transmitters from harm in modern applications.
UV and heat protection:
“Created an entirely new type of zip tie that can withstand the heat and pressure of any demanding job”, the strap is UV and heat-stabilized thanks to the twin rubber lining strips, which are made from the best DuPont materials. grip lock ties can withstand temperatures of up to 210°F using this technology. This function cannot be carried out by standard nylon, metal, stainless steel and plastic ties.
At the point when you use hold lock ties, they guarantee that the wires don’t move around because of the vibration and get harmed or scratch the inside of the machine they have been spread out in. While customary and more seasoned models of ties were reusable just a single time, they can reuse the most recent renditions accessible on numerous occasions surprisingly an elastic coating.
Comfortable & safe:
Grip lock ties can cushion cables and wires with soft, rubber-conforming padding when securing them with regular zip ties. Zip ties attached using the patented technology are resilient to vibration and painted surface scratches and there is no need to buy any additional padding.
Grip lock ties eliminate the need for tens of thousands of low-cost zip ties and can handle even the most challenging jobs. Because these ties are small, efficient, reusable, easy to mount, and have a long life, they save you time and money. By raising the affixed clip, the Grip-Lock Tie can be changed or taken off.
What are Grip Lock Ties, and how do you use them?
Check to be sure everything is in position and secure before tightening anything. Next, draw as necessary. The extra-tough locking head’s deep teeth design produces a satisfying click. Pull out the tie using the release tab with your thumb if you aren’t prepared to complete the installation or forgot “just one more wire.”So you should simply fix them when required and afterwards open them, reseal and reuse them. The most recent hold lock ties likewise assist you with getting a superior and more tight fit till it fulfils you. By re-trying it serenely however many times depending on the situation, till you are happy with the final product.
- Trim the excess strap and releasable tab to flush with the retention head after tightening.
- You don’t have to cinch it as tight as you would with other ties. Using grip lock ties rubber liner avoids stress concentration spots under tension, resulting. In a more robust connection that will last longer.
- Suitable for more difficult installations, such as industrial MRO and OEM circumstances. High vibration and stationery manufacturing, electrical cabinets, lawn and garden, UTV Moto and ATVs, RV, marine, aircraft, heavy equipment, and trailers.
- They invented revolutionary twin rubber-lining bands to prevent the bundle from slipping when working on vertical installations.
- The top of the tie has rounded corners that protect the insulation from being harmed by sharp edges.
- It’s ideal to place it in areas where the temperature and UV rays must be maintained and protected.
- DuPont’s black UV-stabilized nylon. Red, blue, and orange are just a few of the rubber colour options available to you.
What are the benefits of using grip lock ties, and why should you?
- Protection: Wires and cables are prevented from snagging by ties that are cushioned and lined with rubber. Grip Lock Ties are best suited for high-vibration and high-temperature applications due to their distinctive design (like on your planter).
- Control: Insulators and conductors can be shielded from corrosion and other forms of wear. No wiring or painting is cut or scratched by grip lock ties as they do not move about. If you don’t have to purchase and install various cushioning materials, you’ll save a lot of money and time. Instead of using typical ties to hold your wire bundles, use rubber ties to keep them in place.
With grip lock ties, you don’t have to over-tighten a zipper tie merely for a snug fit. Choosing high-quality grip lock ties helps in the growth of your business. No more wasting time cutting and resealing ties because you forgot to run the last cable, just reseal and re-lock. Lock and unlock them multiple times to get the ideal fit. When you’re ready, you can then flush cut.