Dubai is the most beautiful and tempting of the UAE’s emirates. Dubai is not only a quick way to get to other cities, but it also has beautiful scenery. The best idea for a trip to the UAE is to go on a desert safari in Dubai. Safari is the word for driving all over in the sand, also called “dune bashing.” During safari rides, travelers can have the most fun of their trip by trying different Arab treats and watching Henna-designing events and entertainment shows.
The Adventure of the Desert Safari
One of the most popular tour companies in the UAE is Planet Adventure, which offers Dubai desert safari packages, qualified trainers, and cool gadgets. One of the best ways to learn about the secrets of the Arabian Desert is to go on a safari. On a desert safari tour, you will get to ride in vehicles that are up to date and have all the safety gear you need. The cars used on safari tours are mostly safe so that you can be as comfortable as possible and have a truly unforgettable time. During a desert safari tour, you can take great photos as you move through the golden, shiny sand. Driving around the area, you can learn about special events, cultures, and customs in the Arabian Desert.
The Planet Adventure has the best and most unique Dubai desert safari tour packages. Endure bike event gives you a four-hour tour that includes pick-up and drop-off. You can have a once-in-a-lifetime off-road driving experience with a driver who knows what they are doing. During your safari tour of Dubai, you will have a particular time to take pictures. It’s the time of year when you can take pictures of the sunset and golden sand that will last forever.
During a Sharjah desert safari, get in your Land Cruiser and drive over sand dunes. All 4x4s have air conditioning, are strong, and are big. During your safari tour, dune bashing is best in 4×4 vehicles that are safe and have all the safety gear. Quad biking on a dune-bashing trip far from a busy city is the most mind-blowing thing you can do. The best part of the safari tour is the camel safari. When you get to the middle of the Desert, get out of your car and ride a camel through the warm golden sand.
At an exciting camp in Bedouin style
The Bedouin-style camps are one of the most exciting parts of the desert tour. Bedouin means “nomads” or “wanderers” in English. These camps are the best place to see how the Arab nomads live and how they have shaped the history of the Arab lands. The vast, empty slopes of the Desert in the Middle East are exciting. People live in tents made of camel hair and get all their food from camel milk. It’s hard to imagine how they’ve managed to stay alive in the Desert. With The Planet Adventure, you’ll get a warm welcome with a variety of Welcome drinks. Aside from these, you can also enjoy international dinners and buffets, try out different flavors of shisha, hold a falcon, take pictures while wearing Arabic clothes, and many other things unique to the area.
- Dune Buggy Rides in the Desert with a Professional Driver.
- A Quick Ride Aboard a Camel
- Experience Riding a Quad Bike (Optional)
- Beverages (including Hubbly Bubbly, Hubbly Coffee, and Unlimited Mineral Water)
- A Fire Show, a Tanoura Performance, and a Belly Dance Show
- Henna Art, an Experience Capturing the Sunset Photographically
- Foods (Arabic Sweets, Dates, And BBQ Dinner Buffet “Veg Options”)
- Not advised for pregnant travelers
- There are specialized baby seats that may be purchased
- Visitors who have had spinal injuries are strongly discouraged from traveling
- Travelers with a compromised cardiovascular system are strongly discouraged from going
- Adaptable to a wide range of degrees of physical fitness
- The confirmation will be sent to you as soon as possible
- All children are required to be supervised by an adult at all times
- The legal drinking age in the United States is 21 years old
- Each reservation may accommodate no more than ten individuals at most
- You must wear comfy shoes.
- Travelers entering public locations are obliged to wear face masks
- Guides working in public locations are obliged to wear face masks.
- There is hand sanitizer accessible for both customers and employees.
- A consistent emphasis on maintaining a social distance throughout the encounter
- Sanitize often the locations that get the most foot traffic
- Gear and equipment cleaned thoroughly after each usage
- Sanitation of vehicles on a regular basis
- Conducting regular inspections of the temperature for staff members
- Temperature checks for arriving passengers as soon as they arrive
The Deals to Remember
Our safari tour is perfect for people who want to get a rush of adrenaline and drive off-road in an exciting way. Our deals on desert safaris are great for groups, families, and people who want a good time. During the tour, you’ll ride in state-of-the-art vehicles designed to keep you safe and give you the most comfortable ride possible. As you drive through the Arabian sands, you can take nice pictures and see the beautiful landscape. We make your desert tour safe, convenient, and affordable.
Book Safari: https://www.dubaidesertsafarigroup.com/
Important things to know about any changes to the tour or cancellations
- You are required to make a reservation at least 48 hours in advance of your visit.
- The whole money will be retained from you if you need to cancel the trip day.
- Within twenty-four hours of the tour, any changes or rescheduling requests for the trip will not be honored.
- Pregnant women, the elderly, and those who suffer from back or heart issues should not participate in activities such as dune bashing. Please discuss with your driver how they may drop you off at your campground and what arrangements are needed.
- No fees or charges for children under the age of three.
- On the weekends, there wouldn’t be any cops available to coordinate with anybody else.
- Payment for the driver must be made in cash at the location when the trip begins.